2014 VILLAGE HEARTH’S SHOW US YOUR BUNS SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING: Open to legal residents of the states of IA, IL, MI, MN, ND, NE, SD, WI, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located within 25 miles of a store that sells Pan-O-Gold products within the valid state. This can be verified by the online store locator found on the Country Hearth web site. The site to search for the closest store is http://countryhearthbreads.com/store-finder. The sweepstakes begins on June 15, 2014 and ends on August 15, 2014. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. To enter the sweepstakes, go to bunselfie.com, complete the online registration form on the Sweepstakes Site and upload a photo of yourself with a package of Village Hearth Buns or a photo of yourself holding a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper with a picture or drawing of a package of Village Hearth Buns. You may access photos of Village Hearth products to include on your paper via http://villagehearthbreads.com/show-your-buns/buns.jpg. The maximum file size for the photo is 10 MB and the photo must be in one of the following file formats: jpg., jpeg., non-animated gif., png., or bmp. Once you have entered and uploaded your photo you will receive a unique URL on a thank you page. When your friends and family enter using this unique URL within 24 hours, you will receive 1 entry for each, with up to 10 additional entries per day. Participants must complete all information requested of them to be included in the drawing. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the sponsor. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM Central Time (CT) on August 15, 2014. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes. The random drawing will be held on or about August 20, 2014. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received during the time period of the sweepstakes.
LIMIT OF ENTRIES: HOW TO USE THE UNIQUE URL. You may only receive one entry per day by completing the online registration form and uploading your photo. In addition each day you successfully enter you have the opportunity to receive up to ten (10) additional entries for that day by sharing the unique URL presented on the thank you page on the site with your friends and family through your social media platforms. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each of your friends or family that visits the Sweepstakes Site and enters from the unique link you were originally provided for the maximum of ten (10) additional entries per day. There is a maximum of eleven (11) total entries per day. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes a day is a 24 hour period that starts at the Sponsors computer date/time stamp the entrant receives the URL. Each unique URL sent to the entrant is only good for a 24 hour period of time.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN CREATING YOUR ENTRY.
By entering it grants to the Sponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry in any media including posting in an online gallery and various marketing materials. This including email blasts and with right to use, copy modify, edit and create derivative works there from.
3. CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Web site visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Sponsor or any other releasee will not be responsible or liable for any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, internet or other equipment electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. If the database of entrants becomes corrupted, the winner will be chosen from the remaining uncorrupted database of entrants. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Anyone discovered to have entered the sweepstakes more than the allotted amount of times using false information or a second email address will be eliminated from the sweepstakes drawing.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize winner of $2,000 in the form of a check. Ten (10) First Prize winners of $100 in the form of a check. Total ARV of sweepstakes is $3,000.
5. DRAWING/PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email, phone and/or mail within 1 week of the drawing. Potential winners will have 5 days to reply to the notification with their interest in accepting the prize or an alternate winner will be drawn. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of publicity/liability and return it within 10 days or prize will be forfeited. If mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited. An alternate winner for forfeited prizes may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize will be awarded upon receipt of Affidavit, and verification of prize winner. Prize winners will have their prizes mailed to them through the USPS Priority Mail within 4-6 weeks of confirmation. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Judging agency for this sweepstakes is Innovative Processing, Inc.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Pan-O-Gold Baking Company, Thelen Advertising, Meta 13, sponsors, its agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their agencies to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Winners agree to release and hold harmless Pan-O-Gold Baking Company, Thelen Advertising., its agencies and employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion. By entering this sweepstakes entrant agrees to receive email notifications from the sponsor. The entrant can chose to opt-out from receiving the emails after receiving the first notification.
7. WINNERS LIST: The names of the prizewinners can be found by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to 2014 Village Hearth Show Us Your Buns Sweepstakes, PO Box 240, Clear Lake, MN 55319. Requests must be received by September 30, 2014. The winners list will be completed after the prize winners are confirmed.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Stearns in the State of Minnesota. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Sponsor: Pan-O-Gold Baking Company, 444 E St Germain St, St Cloud, MN 56304
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.